'EULA' refers to End User License Agreement.
PC Optimizer Pro Software End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the makers of PC Optimizer Pro software. Objects accompanying this EULA strictly include PC Optimizer Pro computer software; and may also include online help, associated media and printed materials. By exercising your rights to install and use copies of the software, you agree to be bound by all the terms of PC Optimizer Pro EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, please do not install or use the software.
PC Optimizer Pro is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
The makers of PC Optimizer Pro reserve the exclusive right to periodically update this EULA at their discretion, at any time, with a reasonable notice to you by way of posting the new EULA at the following: URL: http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/legal/eula.aspx .
1. GRANT OF LICENSE:
PC Optimizer Pro is licensed as follows:
Installation and Use. The makers of PC Optimizer Pro software grant you a non-exclusive right to install and use, one licensed copy of the software, on one computer having one of the valid operating system for which PC Optimizer Pro has been designed [e.g., Microsoft Windows(R) XP; Microsoft Windows(R) 2000, Microsoft Windows(R) ME, etc.].
Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the PC Optimizer Pro as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
Pre-release Software. If PC Optimizer Pro or any of its components are marked "Pre-release" or "Beta" the components of the software constituting pre-release code may be changed substantially before commercial release. The makers strongly recommend against using such pre-release software in a live operating environment where it may be relied upon to perform in the same manner as a commercially released product or with data that has not been sufficiently backed up..
* Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of PC Optimizer Pro on multiple computers.
* Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter copyright notices you get with a copy of PC Optimizer Pro.
* Distribution. You may not distribute copies of PC Optimizer Pro to third parties except under express consent of the makers.
* Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse -engineer, decompile, or disassemble PC Optimizer Pro, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not download PC Optimizer Pro for the intent of reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembly of the software.
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend PC Optimizer Pro.
* Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
* Restrictions on Alteration. You may not rename, edit or create any derivative works from PC Optimizer Pro.
* Support Services. The makers may provide you with support services related to PC Optimizer Pro ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by PC Optimizer Pro policies and programs described in the PC Optimizer Pro Online Help and/or other materials provided to you. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the software and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
As a Support Service policy, the makers may use technical information provided by you for business purposes, including for product support and development. The makers will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
* Uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro: To completely remove PC Optimizer Pro from your computer, there are two methods available:
You can remove PC Optimizer Pro from its own uninstaller package or by using Add/ Remove Programs.
Using the PC Optimizer Pro Uninstall package:
Click the "START MENU" button on the taskbar.
Removing PC Optimizer Pro through Add/Remove programs option
Go to the Windows Control Panel
* Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of PC Optimizer Pro.
Without prejudice to any other rights, the makers may terminate this EULA and your use of PC Optimizer Pro at anytime, if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the makers of the software. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the software and all of its components, and warrant that you have no further copies in your possession.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to PC Optimizer Pro (including but not limited to any images, text, and "applets" incorporated into PC Optimizer Pro, and any copies of the software are owned by the makers or suppliers of PC Optimizer Pros. PC Optimizer Pro software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the software like any other copyrighted material.
5. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS:
PC Optimizer Pro and the documentation related to it are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
6. PC Optimizer Pro SOFTWARE SERVICES
* In consideration for the Service, you grant the makers the right to gather information pertaining to your use of the PC, the Internet, and various other software packages you may have installed. Examples of information collected may include but is not limited to keywords searched for, links and ads clicked, and the length of your visit(s) to web sites and pages. With respect to information gathered as part of the Service, such information may be used by the makers for business purposes, including, but not limited to product support and development. The makers will not unreasonably utilize such information in a form that personally identifies you to 3rd parties.
*Any supplemental software code or optional software packages provided to you as part of the Service (including but not limited to any images, text, and "applets" accompanying the supplemental software code or optional software packages) shall be considered part of PC Optimizer Pro and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
* Upon installation and/or registration of the software, you grant to the makers your express permission to contact you with important information about you and updates to their services, policies and business practices. You have the option to choose not to be contacted by unsubscribing PC Optimizer Pro services. If any information you provide to the makers is incomplete or inaccurate, the makers have the right to terminate your subscription and ability to use the Service.
7. NO WARRANTIES:
The makers of PC Optimizer Pro expressly disclaim any warranty for PC Optimizer Pro. PC Optimizer Pro AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF PC OPTIMIZER PRO - REMAINS WITH YOU.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the makers of PC Optimizer Pro be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if the makers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In any case, entire liability of the makers under any provision of this EULA shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the software. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact the makers for any reason email us at email@example.com